Wayne State is a premier urban research university offering nationally recognized academic programs since 1868. We’re proud of our unique student experience, we’re proud to call Detroit home, and we’re proud of our efforts to promote it all through the WSU Marketing and Communications office.
The MAC team works to raise the stature of Wayne State and its prominence in the fields of undergraduate and graduate education, research and community service. To accomplish this, we lead the institution’s branding efforts and collaborate with schools and colleges, offices and departments, faculty, staff, students and alumni in activities designed to support the goals and objectives of individual units and the overall university.
Our key areas of focus are:
- Design: Development of print materials and oversight of WSU identity
- Editorial: Writing and editing services for select print and electronic materials along with general editorial guidance
- Marketing: Consultation and planning support for administrative functions, schools and colleges
- Photography: Capturing and archiving professional images of Wayne State events and people
- Public relations: Development of PR plans and materials such as press releases
- Web: Website planning, design, development, administration and consultation
- UTV: Video services and special projects
At MAC, we emphasize a strategic, integrated approach that leverages key resources to accomplish the goals of the university. We’d love to work with you to make that happen.